About the Green Team
The Green Team was created to service the unique security needs of the legal cannabis industry. It is a division of Security Resources, Inc., a national leader in the security industry since 1995.
Delivering the Perfect Integration of People and Technology
We offer Turn Key security solutions that integrate all aspects your security plan with your facilities operations and management into one seamless program. Not only do we design your security plan, install and manage all your security equipment, we create customized security policies and procedures based upon our proprietary risk assessment and mitigation protocols. Once we approach “Go-Live”, we recruit, manage and train our security officers on your fully integrated system. We are with you for the long term.
We plan on being your security partner for life.
The Power of Experience
The Green Team combines the experience of an individual who has over twenty years as a Physical and Technical Security Subject Matter Expert in the highest levels of the United States Government with a national leader in the security guard industry since 1995.
Security Resources, Inc.
The Green Team is a division of Security Resources, Inc. Since 1995, Security Resources has been providing security guard and investigative services throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico for thousands of businesses in numerous industries including many Fortune 500 companies.
Security Resources provides permanent, temporary and emergency security guard services – armed and unarmed.
Since its inception, the Company has:
- Secured over 4 million individual security shifts.
- Recruited, trained and managed over 30,000 security officers.
- Written and implemented hundreds of security guard post procedures and orders.
- Served as a key resource for businesses during every U.S. based hurricane and natural disaster since Hurricane Katrina in 2005.
- Continued to evolve to meet the changing needs of its clients.
Our trademarked XpressGuard ® Service provides emergency and temporary security officers on demand at over two hundred locations each and every day.
Physical and Technical Security Subject Matter Expertise
Our Green Team Division is headed by Jason Patton. Jason is a Physical and Technical Security Subject Matter Expert.
Jason has over 18+ years of experience consulting, designing and implementing complete security programs for high-value Government property including:
- The White House
- Air Force One
- Department of Energy
- The Pentagon
- Many other areas of the United States Government.
During his most recent tenure at the Pentagon, he was tasked with creating and designing a top to bottom Turn Key security program. Jason is leveraging that experience to design security programs for the legal cannabis industry.
Summary of Jason Patton’s Qualifications and Experience
- Top-Secret clearance while working for the U.S. Government
- 18+ years of professional experience working in security management and electronic security positions in the industry and as a government contractor to include design, installation, operations, maintenance and system administration.
- Subject matter expert for multiple security technologies and applications to include:
- physical access control systems (PACS)
- intrusion detection systems (IDS)
- closed circuit television (CCTV)
- digital video surveillance systems (VSS)
- identity credential and access management (ICAM)
- physical security information management (PSIM) and
- other physical and electronic security systems (ESS).
- Subject matter expert on state-of-the-art and emerging electronic security systems, audio/visual (AV), and communication technologies.
- Program and project management to include development of ESS and alarm management programs that comply with policy and procedure.
- Knowledge and real-world implementation of:
- Department of Defense, Federal and industry policy, standards and best practices to include Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 705
- Homeland Security Presidential Directive (HSPD) 12,
- Federal Identity Credential and Access Management (FICAM),
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST),
- Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) 201 and special publications, Interagency Security Committee (ISC), Unified Facilities Criteria (UFC), and others.
- Developed and presented written and oral briefings, recommendations and justifications for senior level military personnel.
- Complete contract development and management including oversight, quality assurance (QA), quality control (QC), and operational guidance in the areas of ESS.
- Planned, executed, and managed program and project budgets with an emphasis on efficiency and utility.
- Authored numerous statement of work (SOW), statement of objectives (SOO), and performance work statements (PWS).
- Developed, executed and managed ESS requirements, standards, policies, and procedures.
- Interfaced with information technology (IT) operations personnel and other professionals.
- In depth understanding of IT networks, protocols, and best practices.